Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Nebraska Horse Expo!

The Nebraska horse expo is over :[ fortunately it was just as awesome as I thought it would be!! Reily and his rider did amazing in their classes, even placing 4th out of 20+ riders in trail. Got to go shopping, and spent way too much! Anyways, to the pictures, which I apologize in advance for. My camera is broken so all I have is my phone, which I couldn't use a lot cause it kept dying.



Showmanship was first, Reily got called back from the first group (an amazing amount of horses, I wanna say 50 but that might be exaggerating), but not the second. They still looked pretty snazzy :]



Then there was trail, ridden and driven!




Love those drafts!




They even painted their hooves purple! So cute!




Reily backed the L like a pro :]




OWNED the bridge!


There's their pleasure, thought I would randomly stick that video in there




Waiting for their fourth place :]



This horse's head was HUGE.












And now the loot!




I'm honestly surprised I didn't buy more than this, but slightly proud.



Finally got some rolly spurs! AND they're pretty! AND on ubber sale :D



This shall go on my lil red car. I think it's perfect, a western paint :]


FINALLY got an English bit! Now for the English bridle...


And the grand finish, my amazing new belt!! It's soo sparkly I feel like I have a disco ball wrapped around me :] but that is for sure a good thing.

So that was my weekend, pretty amazing if I do say so myself. Time to go back to real life..... until the next show :D

No comments:

Post a Comment