Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

New year! Yee-haw.

Started the new year with a bang, went on a trail ride with 3 other riders and about 7 dogs including Tilly (NOT kidding.) It was crazy! Tilly was dead tired when we all got back.

Going  back even further, we got to go on a Christmas day trail ride! We had soo much fun!

Reily's look of shock when I brought the saddle

Heading out to the beautiful flat plains of Nebraska.

Looking at something VERY important (a bird)

Road
Reily's going punk with his mohawk


And just for the heck of it.. a very poorly done video :]




In other news, TILLY IS GOING TO AGILITY AGAIN! About darn time.

New years resolutions anyone? My major one is I am committing to run/walk/bike/trail ride with Tilly AT LEAST 6 days out of the week for AT LEAST two miles. Most days more. I'll be posting my updates on here so I can stay motivated :D

January 1st- 4 mile horse trail ride, then 4 miles running/walking in Wilderness
January 2nd- Running/walking in Wilderness and then Branched oak approximately 6 miles
January 3rd- Running/walking in Wilderness 4-5 miles
January 4th- Walk in Wilderness 2 miles (BUT agility tonight, so had to preserve SOME energy)


Before I go, there will be some POTENTIALLY very exciting news coming up (for me at least)! Won't say anything until it's 110% though.


Adios amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment