Thursday, January 5, 2012

A just slightly awesome sort of day

Ah. College started today (technically yesterday but thanks to some registration problems... that didn't work out). I'm doing three classes this semester plus Agility with Tilly (we missed obedience, drats, but plan on taking that in February) I miss my break, even if I still worked over the holidays. I'm taking my first online class, and finding out how technology challenged I am. I couldn't find out what website the actual class was on for over twenty four hours!

Agility went smashing, Tilly really loves it and I love seeing her so happy! I can't wait to see how far she goes in it.

How was this day slightly awesome? Welll.... the good news gets better and better!! I should know by Monday but then I still won't be able to tell you all for another couple weeks :) BUT it has me STOKED and it's all I can talk about!

I am almost 99% sure I am getting a new saddle this weekend!! OOOOH YEAHHH. An actual brand name comfy saddle. EXCITED!  I will post pictures IF I get it, money's tight so I'm trying not to spend frivolously but I think it's about time for a new saddle. Then I'll sell my old one!

Also...

1-5  I did 5 miles today in Wilderness! Hoo-rah! 60 degrees in the first week of January, it felt SO nice. I will be so sad when it gets back to being cold. Tilly also came to work and wrestled with a few dogs, so that helped tire her out. She's currently passed out on my bed.

Now I'm crashing watching Futurama and Family Guy (LOL), setting my alarm clock for 5 AM for work tomorrow, planning my ride for tomorrow afternoon and doing some of my online homework. Not much exciting to report. Between horses, the dog, school and work my free time is looking pretty grim for the next couple months.

Ah well, till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment