Friday, January 6, 2012

New saddle! New saddle! New saddle!

I am EXCITED if you couldn't tell! I am going after lunch tomorrow to pick up my NEW (to me) saddle! IT'S OFFICIAL.

I will get pictures, and plan on breaking in it's first ride (with me) tomorrow. Ah so happy. I've been wanting this for a while now!

ANNDDD the super exciting news (for me...) is OFFICIAL. OFFICIALLY OFFICIAL. I can't share yet though. And about 110% of you won't even care, but it's BIG for me. I'll let ya'll know in two weeks! THAT will be a post! Probably a novel. On a semi-related note I have to take a drug test on Monday :O (my first drug test ever.. sentimental, sniff, sniff) but it is a GOOD thing.

Had a fantastic ride on my boy today (last ride in my old saddle yeeeeeHAW)

Overal: it has been an AMAZING day! I am on cloud nine and it just gets better and better.

UNFORTUNATELY inbetween my crazy schedule I got no running in today, but Tilly did play with the barn bloodhound until she couldn't move anymore so it turned out OK.

SADDLE. SADDLE. SADDLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment