Friday, December 9, 2011

Can the snow go away now?

Seriously. I am done with winter already. I miss warm
 :[ going out and not freezing to death shoveling frozen poo out from a mound of snow, or picking it out of some ice.

It may be pretty... but the prettyness is deceiving. Everytime it snows, while it may be beautiful and fluffy at first, you know in a few weeks/months it shall turn into brown mush/mud. The wetness is what I really can't stand. If you're outside and get snow in your shoe, the snow melts and you're left with a freezing foot. No fun.
OR an example from the other day... I went trailriding and at the beginning of the trail we had to duck under a tree full of snow. OF COURSE my horse has to be the only one to hold onto a branch to slingshot it back at me. I was showered in snow, and the rest of the trailride I was cold and wet.

The other part is after it melts, and freezes again, and then snows ON TOP of the ice... makes driving my little Jetta scary.

That's my rant for the day. I'll probably want to rant about the weather again after helping unload 100 hay bales tomorrow.

Since this is Reilys blog though- I'll share his opinion of the snow. It is fun to stand outside when it's snowing and get soaking wet. It's also yummy to eat. He doesn't like sliding around on trail rides when we go down the road.

FINALS WEEK STARTS MONDAY! Oorah!

P.S. 4th day in a row for updating! This is a new record!

No comments:

Post a Comment