Monday, December 19, 2011

County Fair Remembered

I kept forgetting I promised pictures. County fair seems so far away, I can't believe how fast time goes sometimes.

In case I didn't mention it earlier, this last county fair was my LAST county fair. Forever and ever and ever and ever, unless I want to do breed shows but those are expensive!

Reily did AMAZING. I couldn't have asked for a better fair. We entered everything and anything, and got majority Purples (the best), a few blues (good) and 1 red (meh.. it was in Western Riding, where you have to do literally 10 flying lead changes, I opted and did simple which got me a DQed to a red, even though we had a nice pattern). AND..... NO whites (the worst)!! Even with us being in the hardest age division (seniors, and the ones who have enough money to buy some nice horses, the type of horses I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot poll so I wouldn't get them dirty/smudge their fur) we got Grand Champion English Equitation.

Ok, but onto pictures.




I know this is from an old show, but I did a LOT of this! And managed to not get kicked in the head this time :) hehe.














The gang and I dressed up as Rainbow Brite to decorate the stall fronts. It was fun :) I wish we had more dress up days! (oh yeah... that's halloween)











(awkward hand because I was holding treats) It was the one year anniversary of me buying Tilly! I was so happy she got to be at the fair with me and Reily!










Reily and I also got to help do flags before the Dressage show!! He actually thought it was scary at first, but he got over it super quickly. That's another reason I love my horse, he has a brain ♥ We even got to trot and canter towards the end!










Grand Champions!!










And to end this post, here's me and my babys!
(On another note, I am remembering to post more! yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment