Friday, December 16, 2011

Is it winter?

So.... I've complained about the snow... so now it's time to complain about the lack of snow. Basically one week until Christmas and the ground is bare with GREEN grass!! What is this? I want snow for this week only and then it can all go away and we can return to summer.

-sigh-

I finished finals yesterday! Which means more time with the pony, starting today. I ordered a bunch of my horsey-related gifts for Christmas this last week, I got Reily a treat ball for his stall, a new 'show' underpad and some hoof moisturizer. Along with some gifts for my horsey friends! I plan on making little goody bags for all of the horses in my barn. I've wanted to do this ever since I got Reily, but I'm ALWAYS moving barns around Christmas! Not this year, thank goodness.

Hay prices are sky-rocketing, which makes me sad. I remember paying a little under $3 a bale a year ago. Now my hay guy says the rest of the hay he has is for $6+ a bale.

No comments:

Post a Comment